Clear your basics with this quick introduction course on HTML and CSS. Learn how to write a HTML file. Understand the different HTML formatting tags along with their attributes. Learn what is CSS file and how it is used along with HTML.
Key highlights of the course HTML and CSS are
- Instead of long boring lectures, concept is covered through short engaging videos.
- Follow up with notes which are concise, to the point, enabling you to prepare for the subject quickly.
- Solve the Quizzes with MCQ, True/False, and Fill in the blanks to help you crack the exam.
- What is HTML? What is hypertext and markup language?
- What are tags, elements and attributes.
- What is HTML head section?
- What is Doctype, Title, link, meta, Basefont and Style.
- What are attributes of body tag.
- Different formatting tag – P, H1-H6, FONT, CENTER, B, I, U, TT, SUP, SUB, DEL, MARK, STRIKE, INS, BIG, Small.
- IMG and A tag with its attributes.
- What is CSS and Style Rules.
- What are different types of Selectors
- How to set various properties, color, alignment, margins, border etc. with CSS
Any questions? Contact us
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 9
- Duration 52 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- What is HTML
- CSS Tutorial