Quickly grasp basic concepts of Databases and why we need a database. Know what is DBMS and which are some popular DBMS. What are the advantages of DBMS over file processing system? Understand what are tables, records, fields, primary key and foreign keys. Click on this visually designed course for beginners and students to jump start your learning.
Key highlights of the course What is Database are
- Instead of long boring lectures, concept is covered through short engaging videos.
- Follow up with notes which are concise, to the point, enabling you to prepare for the subject quickly.
This course covers
- What is Database & need for a database
- What is data redundancy and data inconsistency.
- What are tables, records and Fields
- What is primary key and foreign key
- What is DBA and SQL queries
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 4
- Assessments Yes