Do you want to know what the key security concerns for doing business online are? Here is an informative animated video covering key concepts such as Privacy, Integrity, Authentication and Non-Repudiation.
Key highlights of the course Information Security Provisions are
- Instead of long boring lectures, theory is covered through short animated videos.
- Follow up with notes which are concise, to the point, enabling you to prepare for the subject quickly.
- Solve the Quizzes with MCQ, True/False, and Fill in the blanks to help you crack the exam.
Course Contents Information Security Provisions are
- What are the key security concerns for doing business online?
- How do you maintain privacy of data online?
- How do you maintain integrity of data over the net?
- What are the security protocols which are available?
- What are Digital Signature and Digital Certificate?
Any questions? Contact us
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes