Learn about different ways by which people are utilizing the Web Services (net). Learn about Web browsers, URL, Chat, Email, Video Conferencing, e-Learning, e-Banking, e-Shopping, e-Reservation, e-Governance, e-Groups and Social Networking. Click on this visually designed course
Key highlights of the course for beginners and students to jump start your learning.
- Instead of long boring lectures, concept is covered through short engaging videos.
- Follow up with notes which are concise, to the point, enabling you to prepare for the subject quickly.
- Solve the Quizzes with MCQ, True/False, and Fill in the blanks to help you crack the exam.
Web Services Course Contents
This course covers
- Web Browsers & Web Addresses
- Understanding Computer Browsers and examples of same.
- Understand what is a Protocol and common protocols used over Internet.
- Figure out what is URL and different parts of it.
- What is DNS.
- What is domain name and sub domain.
- Typical structure of E-Mail
- E-Mail formats
- E-Mail Protocols
- Pros and Cons of E-Mail
- Common terms associated with E-Mail.
- What is Chat Video Conferencing, e-Learning, e-Banking, e-Shopping, e-Reservation, e-Governance, e-Groups and Social Networking. Also covers Pros and Con of each of them.
Any questions? Contact us
- Lectures 23
- Quizzes 8
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes
- Video Conferencing
- Online Chats
- E-Mail and FTP
- Web Browsers and URL