This course provides an overview and introduction to the Microsoft Windows operating system. Students will learn the basic concepts and most commonly used features and functions of Windows 7.
Key highlights of the course are
- Instead of long boring lectures, theory is covered through short engaging videos.
- Follow up with notes which are concise, to the point, enabling you to prepare for the subject quickly.
- Solve the Quizzes with MCQ, True/False, and Fill in the blanks to help you crack the exam.
COURSE CONTENTS-Windows Operating Systems
- Overview of Windows 7, Getting Started, Managing Windows, Starting & Ending Your Session
- Control Panel, User Account Management, Using Windows Explorer
- Working with Folders and Files, Folder and File Properties, Search Folders and Files
- Personalizing Appearance and Sound, Customizing the Start Menu, Customizing the Taskbar
- Communication Programs, Utility Programs, Desktop Gadgets
Any questions? Contact us
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 2
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3
- Assessments Yes
- Windows Operating System
- Windows 7 -Files & Folders