ICT has impacted us in various fields such as education, health care, Governance etc. On one side it has led to creation of knowledge based economy and on other side there is a growing digital divide and Info mania. Here is an informative animated video which will quickly get you up to speed on key concepts.
Key highlights of the course are
- Instead of long boring lectures, theory is covered through short animated videos.
- Follow up with notes which are concise, to the point, enabling you to prepare for the subject quickly.
- Solve the Quizzes with MCQ, True/False, and Fill in the blanks to help you crack the exam.
Impact of ICT Course Contents
- Impact of ICT on Education, Health care and Governance.
- Virtual Schools and advantages and disadvantages of same.
- Characteristics of Knowledge Based Society and Knowledge Based Economy
- Understand concepts like Infomania, Digital Unity and Digital Divide.
Any questions? Contact us
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 6
- Assessments Yes