This post contains various questions in the form of true/false statements, MCQs and fill in the blanks on the topic of E-Commerce and E-Governance.
State whether the following statements are true or false.
- E-commerce focuses on the exchange of products and services through personal interactions.
- In E-commerce delivery of goods or services is instant
- E-commerce has enabled rural areas to access services and products, which are otherwise not available to them
- The setup of the hardware and the software, the training cost of employees, the constant maintenance and upkeep are all quite cheap in case of E-Commerce as compared to in person sale.
- Execution phase consists of invoice and payment.
- In C2C model, business sells it’s products to an intermediate buyer who then sells the product to the final customer.
- The success of a social commerce campaign is measured by the degree to which consumers interact with the company’s marketing through retweets, likes and shares.
- The Government-to-employee refers to the government services which enable citizens to get access to wide variety of public services.
- G2G provides safe and secure inter-relationship between domestic or foreign government.
- E- Commerce provides face to face interaction.
- Traditional commerce has a global scope
- E-Commerce reduces paper work.
- Intermediaries are allowed in E-Commerce.
- In B2C model, the business sells its products to an intermediate buyer. The buyer then sells the product to the final customer.
- Invoice means the customer receives a bill for their purchased product.
- Settlement means that the customer can issue a complaint about their product’s performance and get maintenance service from the supplier
- E-Wallet is a type of post paid account.
- Social commerce is a type of e-commerce where there is online media that supports social interaction.
- EDI is a paperless exchange of electronic information.
- Trading partners are business entities conducting their business electronically.
- Mostly purchase orders and invoices are exchanged via EDI.
- E-Governance delivers SMART governance.
- The G2E is an internal part of G2G sector.
- Encryption converts coded form of data into plain text.
Fill in the following blanks:
- Commerce is nothing but ____ and _____ of goods.
Ans. Buying, selling
- E-commerce is also referred as a ____ exchange of business information using EDI, E-mail, etc.
Ans. Paperless or Online
- E-commerce provides the sellers with a _____ reach
- Electronic commerce also allows the customer and the business to be in touch directly, without any ______.
- ______ commerce has limited business hours.
- In _____ model, business sells its products directly to a customer
- In e commerce process, Pre-sale consists of two steps like _____ and_______.
Ans. Search, Negotiate
- In ________ period , customer will get all maintenance services for free or at minimum cost.
- ______ is a type of pre-paid account in which a user can store money for any future online transaction
- ________ enables shoppers to get advice from trusted individuals, find goods and services and then purchase them.
Ans. Social commerce
- ______ is the electronic interchange of business information using a standardized format.
- Business entities conducting business electronically are called ______.
Ans. Trading partners
- ____ Governance also focuses on geographic land barriers.
- _____ is the relationship between employees, government institutions and their management.
- Encryption is widely used on the internet to protect ________ being sent between a browser and a server.
Ans. user information or data
- Encryption converts _____ into_____.
Ans. Plain Text, Cipher Text
- The phases of trade cycle include _____, ______ and _______.
Ans. Presale, execution, settlement.
- NEFT and IMPS are examples of _________.
Ans. Bank transfers
- A ______ is an electronic “password” that allows a person, organization to exchange data securely over the Internet.
Ans. Digital Certificate
- The _______ phase of trade cycle constitutes warranty.
- The execution phase of trade cycle includes _____ and ____.
Ans. order and delivery
- _____ transfer includes sending money from one bank to another.
- Decryption converts ____ into ____.
Ans. cipher text, plain text
- A digital signature guarantees the _____ of the document.
- PKI stands for _______.
Ans. public key infrastructure
Multiple Choice Questions:
1. Which of the following is an example of B2C model?
- Tata communications network provider
- Blog post
2. In this model, consumers have products or services of value that can be consumed by businesses.
3. Which of the following is not a mode of payment for E-Commerce?
- Credit card
- Bank transfers
- Paying local vendor
4. License renewal is an example of ______ e-governance.
5. ________ focuses on exchange of products and services via personal interactions.
- Traditional commerce
- Digital signature
6. An online auction is an example of ____ model.